martes, 17 de enero de 2017

Day 17. Why are you excited about this novel? Is it a specific character, a scene you want to get to, are you writing in a genre you haven’t tried yet?

In the beginning I was excited about this particular story because I dreamt the first scene that lead me to the complete idea, some days later I dreamt another three scenes made for this story so I started the complete development of this along with the writing.

Another reason for my excitement is that I’d never before created a complete world as this one in which more than a race or type of humans live. I’m really proud of what I created with the Antiques’ breeds: their names, the appearance, their abilities, their homes, their traditions and organization. I even drew and made a map!

I love the characters I’ve made so far, even if I haven’t introduced them in the best form, I’m happy with them.


There are a lot of scenes I really want to show, there are some which I thought since the very beginning so they kept me writing.

1 comentario:

  1. Es una historia que te atrapa, está muy completa la idea junto con los personajes (al menos los principales tienen bastante trabajo detrás de ellos~), los nombres de las razas, los lugares que visitan... es muy mágico todo uvu

    ResponderBorrar