miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

Day 28. Who is your favourite protagonist of all time? Why do you love this character?

Well… I suppose I can’t say that I love them all. From my personal reason my favourites are one named Ryotarou and one named Yuuto, both from different stories.

Ryotarou is someone I really like, even if his story is really short, because he’s so much like me and I used him so many times in little writings in order to clear my mind or understand my feelings.

Yuuto is a character I like because his story… I can’t say much about him but I really feel attached to him even if he’s so different from me.

But the one who should have the title of favourite because real reasons is Mayi. She is from the second story I wrote and I gave her this title because she is a character who really grew and changed naturally for the story. In the beginning she was a shy, quiet and kinda antisocial girl of 13 years old until she discovered she had magic running through her veins and a destiny to fulfill, but as the story develops she became a true leader, a powerful guardian and a reliable person.


Ow the tears come down as the thought of how much she grew up came~ For the love at her I used her again in my fourth story, in that she had 15 years old so I could show her a little bit more mature and sure of her work. And a few months ago I wrote a cameo of her in which she was 22 years old with some other characters. When I did it I felt so happy to meet her as an adult, just as I was. I can’t explain it but it was so nice or something; she was, again, a mature Mayi, different from the 13 years old girl.

1 comentario:

  1. Me pregunto si alguna vez sabré de esa Mayi madura, aunque primero debo terminar la primer historia...

    ResponderBorrar