lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2016

Day 2. 500 words on your protagonist by your protagonist

I’m from the Children of the Wind, some call us whisperers. I’m the second child from the family leader which is supposed to just have one children, however the wind, the fire, the water and the starts told to the Elder and to my father that hard times were coming so our family needed more heirs. That way the three of us born, growing and mastering different abilities. 

My older sister was really strong for me until I reached the six years, then I was the strongest but she still was more skilled in the Whispers, our youngest sister grew with an intelligence as great as our father’s. We had all the attention from our people, they helped us training, learning and playing, our father spoiled us too, just a little, because he was so warm, gentle and smart; on the contrary our mother was cold, strict and strong so we used to be really afraid of her. 

That was such a peaceful life, almost boring because I couldn’t find were to prove my true strength with people different than mine. I wished for that but not for what I get, I regretted my desire. 

My parents died, my sister died, the three of them protecting our people. I never wanted the leadership, I hated such a big responsibility because I couldn’t fight anymore until I found a partner however the times changed and I gave everything I had to safe them until they took me.

It was painful, those experiments on me made me stronger at the cost of my freewill. Those magicless used me to broke my breed’s rules, made me kill innocent people until they sold me to another magicless who I had to serve until I met Emisya, she told me weird things but helped me to run away from them with her. 

 I returned to the forest, in that moment I noticed how much I missed it and the Wind greeted me in words that I can’t no longer understand because my people, where my younger sister stayed, erased my memories about their location and our abilities. 

 Four years had been and my worries just grow every day while I pray to Father Wind to keep them safe and hide. I want to found them, I’m going to do it but first I’m going to follow Rael steps to unite the breeds and seek for the freedom the magicless took from us, we will won our lands back. 


 I’m not longer the same boy they kidnapped, I had made evil and I know I’ll do more, I’m afraid that my sister won’t recognize me anymore even if Wuem and Kam did. I’m using Atne, Binza, Quima and Kampei to convince myself that I’m not just evil but I know I can’t fool me, nor fool my mother in the clouds. What a disappointment I became to her; I just hope for the strength to keep my sister alive and those who I sworn to protect.

1 comentario:

  1. Mynthae hablando sobre sí mismo es raro y a la vez interesante. Me gustó leer su punto de vista de su vida... y sinceramente me reí cuando dijo que Emisya le dijo cosas raras jajaja xD

    Sigo esperando ese momento conmovedor de la reunión con su hermanita. Será hermoso y seguro tendrá bastantes feels que nadie podrá controlar.
    Mynthae no debe pensar que está decepcionando a su madre, si, hay algunas cosas que son inevitables pero al final creo que ella estará tan orgullosa de él que esas cosas "malas" que hizo quedarán en el olvido o al menos no se las reprochará mucho.

    ResponderBorrar