lunes, 9 de enero de 2017

Day 15. Describe your plan for writing. How many words in a day, what are you using as a bribery or reward system, what are you worried about distracting you from writing?

First of all, this story I used to write it when I was in school, in the middle of the classes when I should have been paying attention. In those times my only plan was to write as much as the class let me so I wrote like three pages (notebook pages) in a day if I was lucky, but in the busy days I just wrote something like three paragraphs (like 50-100 words).

I don’t use rewards or nothing of the kind because write itself is a reward for me and I was really organized with this one.

I was worried about the classes distracting me (and it should be the other way around). BUT the thing that always, always, always worried me while writing anything is creating something new. I mean, I been writing for more than ten years and it always happens that when I’m making progress with a story, some other start in my mind until I let the first to keep the second, that way I’d left like eight stories without end… It’s really frustrating, I love my creativity but I hate leaving them endless.

And when I’m writing in the computer is tumblr or something else my distractions, always the Internet.

1 comentario:

  1. Verte escribir en clase es algo que definitivamente extrañaré por siempre.
    Y jamás olvidaré cuando chismosearon para ver qué escribías x'D
    Pero es increíble que pudieras escribir estando en clase porque siempre pensaban que estabas tomando notas o algo pero en realidad no :'D

    ResponderBorrar