miércoles, 4 de enero de 2017

Day 14. Review your novel as if it’s already written and you’re a nobody. Give it a good review

This story is great and full of magic, the places are something that I wish they exist. Every chapter leave you wishing for more, making you read and read until you realize how late it is.

The main characters are so unique, they grow along with the story and you feel it, even you can find attractive some of the secondary characters of who I wish I knew more. Besides the plot has some amazing radical changes that made it more interesting.


I hope we get more information about the past events or The War, maybe the things that happened far from the protagonist.

1 comentario:

  1. Ya sabes que poner atrás en tu libro (?)
    Pero me alegra que reconocieras lo bueno que tiene tu historia~

    ResponderBorrar