sábado, 28 de diciembre de 2019

My love

Hi, my love, and I'm sorry I'm here again.
I was missing how those words tasted
And feeling unprepared to let someone else in
Because today I dreamed
Some long waited words were said
After 10 years I thought forgotten.

Lately I've been remembering
Your lips, your eyes, your warmth
And our untitled and short love
Thinking about all the happiness I found
You gave me and more
As if I was willing to let it go.

Hey, I'm sorry for all this
Because I can't get over it
Or pretend it didn't mean the light for me
I'm sorry because every time you came to me
All I want to say is Thank You
And I wanna hope you felt like this
Before the bond was cut-off.

I wonder when I'll feel like this again
If I'll ever find someone to call
My love.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario