viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2016

Day 8. Dreamcast your novel. At least three characters, who should play them, and why?

I definitely don’t like this one… I just can't imagine them like my characters and I don´t know why…

1. Emily Bett Rickards. She could be one of my main characters named Emisya because… she has that strong, yet feminine, look in her eyes, and her smile is kind.

2. Mila Kunis. I imagined her like the foster mother of Emisya, I don’t know but she looks mysterious as she is.


3. Ben Whishaw. He could have the roll of Vonaxie, another of the main characters just because his hair looks like my character… and his smile looks accurate for him.

1 comentario:

  1. No conocía a estas personas pero las busqué... definitivamente me gustó Mila Kunis como la madre adoptiva de Emisya, tiene ese aire místico como dices!

    ResponderBorrar