lunes, 13 de febrero de 2017

Day 24. Write about yourself as a writer. Which genres do you work in. When did you start writing? When do you write? Why?

Well… I’ve been writing since I was 11 years old. I get the influence from my brother who was starting to write too, he used to tell me what he was plotting, so I felt that I could made my own worlds and stuff. I was really bad at it, however my constant practice had made me improve.

The most I write is fantasy because I have like an obsession with the travels among worlds and with magic powers/ abnormal abilities. However I’d written “normal” stories. I’ve written 37 stories (some with ending, some incomplete, two cancelled) and I have two more planned from start to end but just in my head and two in ideas. And some short things from there to here(?).

I write because it calms me, I discovered that having a story in my mind let me ease my thoughts or, even, understand myself. Many of my characters are like me because I didn’t know too many people to make them different but now I think I’m doing it fine (or so I hope). There was a time I couldn’t write dad or daddy because I felt disgusting the word (you can imagine why), but with the time I learnt that those characters weren’t me, they were they and those were their stories so I started to write more and more things.


Practically I write when I can. I can say that I write every day or at least five times at week. I write in my cellphone, in my notebooks while taking classes, in my notebook from my room, in the computer and in my mind while trying to sleep~ It’s true! I never stopped writing unless I’m in a block, I have to concentrate in school or someone is watching(?).

1 comentario: